Monday, April 05, 2004

The count for the LDYS elections was held today. The results were as following:

Chair: Chris Lomax

Vice Chair
Campaigns: Chris Keating
Communications: Jade Farrington/Gez Smith
Finance: Will Howells
Membership Development: Thomas Paul/Vivienne Raper

General Executive: Adam Nazir Ahmed Teladia, Robert Tiffen, Joe Towler, Steven Harper, Mikael Kjelleros, Kevin Morley, Alison Cross and Martyn Hencher

Convenor of LDYS England: Lyn-Su Floodgate

Policy Committee: Adam Nazir Ahmed Teladia, Paddy Kent, Edward Jones, Alison Cross and Gavin Whenman

Can I just say congratulations to everybody who won and commiserations to everyone who did not win. Especially Dave Wood & Nicky Sewell who I think would have done really well as Chair (job share) and Mark Ramsden who missed out on Convenor of LDYS England.

Can I also take this opportunity to say a huge thanks to everyone who voted for me and a huge massive thanks to Jade Farrington for asking me to consider standing as a GEM and Martyn Hencher for recommending that I stand for Policy Committee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home