Sunday, December 12, 2004

Drinks Machine
I travelled down to the drinks machine at the Uni on Thursday just before I got there a beautiful young lady arrived. She opened her purse and put in 50p, studied the machine a little, pushed a Diet Coke selection, and out came a Diet Coke which she placed on a counter by the machine.
Then she reached in her purse again and pulled out a £1 and inserted it in the machine. Studying the machine carefully, she pushed the button for Coke and out came a Coke and 50p change.
She immediately took the 50p and put it in the machine, studied it for a moment and pushed the Fanta button. Out came a Fanta. As she was reaching into her purse again, I spoke up.
"Excuse me Ms. but are you done yet?" She looked at me and indignantly replied: "Well Duhhh!, I'm still winning"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home