Saturday, June 03, 2006

Links


I had sometime today so thought that I should update some of the links on the blog for the organisations I am a member of or support. Previously I had links to Centre for Reform, Electoral Reform Society, X-Change, New Politics Network, RESULTS, United Nations Association, United Nations Youth & Student Association and World Development Movement.


As you may know sometime ago Centre for Reform re-launched as CentreForum. CentreForum also have a discussion and debate website FreeThink




The New Politics Network have changed their website address to http://www.new-politics.com/ and they also have a wiki section at New Politics Network.


I have also added a link to the Republic website which anyone interested in the campaign for an elected head of state should visit.


UNYSA - the youth of UNA-UK have also changed their website address to http://www.una.org.uk/youth/




I have also added links to the websites of European Movement, Hansard Society and New Economics Foundation. I recently sent of a membership form for the European Movement but am not or don’t intend to be a member of Hansard Society or the New Economics Foundation but just like to see what they are up to. Hope that you find the links useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home