Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Superman Returns


I met up with friends tonight and we watched Superman Returns. I would recommend that anyone interested in superman or super hero’s watch it as it is interesting.


My comments would be that I think the film went on too long at 154 minutes just over two and half hours I thought the movie could have done with some part edited out and maybe finishing it in 120 minutes or so. I thought that Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane and Sam Huntington as Jimmy Olsen didn’t work and finally (without trying to give too much away) I thought that there were too many love stories going on. I think if there are to be any future Superman films one of the romances has got to end.


On the plus side I like Brandon Routh as Clark Kent (Superman side could be better, he certainly was no Christopher Reeves), Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor was really good probably the best character in the film and I really liked Tristan Lake Leabu as Jason White, it’s a shame there isn’t more of him in the film I certainly hope we get to see more of Tristan Lake Leabu and of Jason White in any future superman films.


I hope you have a chance to watch the film too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home