Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The West Wing - Complete Season 7


The West Wing Season 7 was released on DVD yesterday and being a massive fan of the programme I spent my lunch break yesterday going through HMV looking for a copy. Luckily just as I was about to give up a shop assistant came over and asked if I needed any help and directed to me to where he thought they were. When I got there I happen to pick out the only one left.


So upon getting home at the end of the evening I spent my evening watching The Ticket, The Mommy Problem, Message of the Week, Mr. Frost, Here Today, The Al Smith Dinner and The Debate.


So far in the series they have managed to give us a good mix of the national security leak and the presidential campaign. Plus there was also the news involving the Bartlet’s daughter Ellie (Eleanor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home